On June 30, 1992 Illinois State Trooper, Charles Kirkpatrick arrested me for a dui. #93-0272

He lied in the report, he lied under oath, he lied in front of judge Jerome Garoon, he lied in front of the Appellate Court of Illinois, first district, 6th division.


We are sitting there, he claimed he noticed across the intersection that my vehicle was 2" over the dotted white line. No body was there, just him on one side and me on the other side.

Tatooles was my defense lawyer.

I provided Tatooles with many photos of this inter section. The Illinois State trooper could not see what he saw. It is physically impossible. Back then and today, it is physically impossible.

Bartlet Road (north or south on Bartlet rd) at Rt. 72 is the intersection, check it out.

20 years later? Kirkpatrick still never saw what he said he saw. The only provable, undeniable facts in this trial have not changed, and never will, just another dirty cop.

Tatooles did not think it was important if the State trooper Charles Kirkpatrick was truthful but argued about if it is ok to be 2" over the line.

To me, if the cop's reports or testimony is not truthful, perjured and questionable. End of story, cop should be arrested................. and I had the photos to prove it.

I wrote the State Police a letter about this. They called me up and threatened me, in a real sleaze ball way.

I won the trial, but the Cook County States attorney Jack O'Malley decided to appeal. I had no money for further legal defense, so I was found guilty. The argument was (I think) if the vehicle can be over a line 2 inches. The Illinois state trooper dirt bag lied. (come on what else can I call him?) Skokie was this court house. So the appellate court ruled on garbage.

Garbage in garbage out.

I am not the only person found guilty because he doesn't have the money to defend him self, in a court of law.

Now this scum bag cop, is probably retired by now, after a life time of perjury, his reward is a nice retirement package.

and it goes on and on every day after day after day.